Thursday, December 1, 2011

A Crazy Idea





YES! It has been a while since I wrote a post. Quite frankly I thought about completely giving up blogging a couple of times. At times it gets quite time consuming and you don't always see that people actually read it. But after coming across this video, I had to post it. 

Jasmine Star is a self taught wedding photographer that has become very popular for her work. You can check out some of her awesome photography at her blog.

This blog is just one of my crazy ideas. If you didn't know people from my island are not very familiar with blogging. I don't have much of an audience with those around me. Nonetheless this blog has connected me with people that have inspired me beyond what I could inspire myself with a blog about inspiration. So I'm back everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

HyperSmash
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...