Thursday, May 5, 2011

Curacao beaches - playanan di Korsou

Curaçao 2009/2010Playa Kenepa Grandi


Westpunt - Playa Forti
Westpunt - Playa FortiPlaya Lagun (Lagoon Beach), Curacao

As requested by Cynthia I made a little collage of my favorite beaches in Curacao. Since I don't have good pictures myself I resulted to Flickr for some help.

Curacao has 50 some beaches. Most of them are small, white sandy beaches. There are some popular ones that have bars and turn into party clubs at night, but I prefer the nice quiet ones.

Upper left: Playa Kenepa Grandi by procktheboat
Upper right: Cas Abou by Martina Valle
Middle and bottom left: Playa Forti by Peter Breuls - The only brown sand beach on the list.
Bottom right: Playa Lagun by Liembo

No comments:

Post a Comment

HyperSmash
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...